- Joan of Arc: An Epic Poem (1796) (transcription project)
- Volume I. (1797) (transcription project)
- Volume II. (1799) (transcription project)
- Metrical Tales and Other Poems (1805) (transcription project)
- Thalaba the Destroyer (1809) (transcription volumes: 1, 2)
- The Curse of Kehama (1810) (transcription project)
- Wat Tyler
- A tale of Paraguay (transcription project)
- Book of the Church
- English Seamen (Howard, Clifford, Hawkins, Drake, Cavendish). (?)
- God's Judgment on a Wicked Bishop
- Lord William
- The Traveller's Return
- "To the Exiled Patriots", in A Moral and Political Lecture delivered at Bristol (1795), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Omniana, or Horæ Otiosiores (1812), in 2 vols. (includes contributions from Samuel Taylor Coleridge)
- Life of Nelson
Works about SoutheyEdit
- "Robert Southey", in The Lives of the Poets-Laureate, by W. S. Austin and J. Ralph (1853)
- "Southey, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Southey, Robert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Southey, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Southey, Robert," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Dedication" to Don Juan, by Lord Byron.
- "Mr. Southey," in The Spirit of the Age (pp. 367−384), by William Hazlitt, London: Henry Colburn (1825)
- To Robert Southey by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- To Southey by Clement Clarke Moore.
- "Southey's Letters" in Studies of a Biographer, vol. 4 by Leslie Stephen
- "Southey, Robert," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.