- The Algerine Captive (1797), in 2 vols.
- The Yankey in London (1809)
- The Contrast (1786)
- May Day, or New York in an Uproar (1787)
- The Georgia Spec, or Land in the Moon (1797)
- Reports of Cases in the Supreme Court of Vermont (1809), in 2 vols.
Works about Tyler Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse