Author:Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
|←Author Index: Ko||Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
|Hungarian philologist, author of the first Tibetan-English dictionary and grammar book.|
- Essay towards a dictionary, Tibetan and English.
- Grammar of the Tibetan language.
- Sanskrit-Tibetan-English vocabulary: being an edition and translation of the Mahāvyutpatti.
Works about Kőrösi CsomaEdit
- "Csoma de Koros, Alexander," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Csoma de Körös, Alexander," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- Alexander Csoma de Körös in Narratives of the Mission of George Bogle to Tibet (1879) by C. R. Markham
- "Csoma, De Köros, Alexander," in Dictionary of Indian Biography (p. 101), by C. E. Buckland, London: Swan Sonnenschein (1906)
- Life and works of Alexander Csoma de Kőrös: a biography compiled chiefly from hitherto unpublished data; with a brief notice of each of his unpublished works and essays, as well as of his still extant manuscripts by Theodore Duka. London: Trübner, 1885.