|←Author Index: Ad||Samuel Adams
|American statesman, political philosopher and one of the founding fathers of the United States|
- American Independence, August 1, 1776.
Works about AdamsEdit
- “Adams, Samuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- "Adams, Samuel," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Adams, Samuel," by Harry A. Cushing in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Adams, Samuel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Adams, Samuel," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Adams, Samuel," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Adams, Samuel," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- § 6. Samuel Adams. by William MacDonald in Book I, Chapter VIII, of The Cambridge History of American Literature, (1917-1921)