Author:Samuel Ferrand Waddington
|←Author Index: Wa||Samuel Ferrand Waddington
|English merchant; son of Reverend Joshua Waddington and Ann (née Ferrand)|
- Letter to Thomas Erskine on the Subject of Forestalling Hops (1799)
- A summary of the trial the King v. S. F. Waddington, for purchasing hops at Worcester. Also the proceedings of the Court of King's Bench (1800)
- Trial of an Information Filed by Order of the Court of King's Bench, Against Samuel Ferrand Waddington, Before ... Sir Simon Le Blanc, ... at the Assizes for the City of Worcester, on the 29th of July, 1800, for Engrossing Hops, and Other Misdemeanors Relating to the Hop-trade (1800)
- The Proceedings at Large in the Cause, The King V. Waddington, for Purchasing Hops, in Kent (1801)
- The Critical Moment (1805)
- An Appeal to British Hop Planters (1805)
- Three Letters to that Greatest of Political Apostates George Tierney (1806)
- A letter to the directors of the honorable East-India company, in consequence of that most extraordinary event, the recall of Governor General Sir George Hilaro Barlow, bart (1806]) 
- A Letter to the Lord Mayor on Matters of the highest Importance to a Free People (1810)
- The Oriental Exposition, presenting to the United Kingdom an open Trade to India and China (1811)
- A Key to a Delicate Investigation (1812), published under the name of 'Esculapius.'
- An Address to the People of the United Kingdom (1812), published under the name of 'Algernon Sydney.'
- The Arrest, Examination, and Trial of Samuel Waddington Charged with Publishing a Seditious Libel in Holding a Show Board with "Order" Inscribed on It, at the Court of Quarter Sessions, Held at Horsemonger Lane, in the Borough of Southwark, on August 31st, 1819. ()
- The Remarkable Trial & Defence of Saml. Waddington, in the Court of King's Bench, Westminster, for an Alleged Libel, Before Charles Abbot, Chief Justice of England, and a Picked, Packed, and Selected Jury, in which Will be Developed the Intended Line of Defence: Containing, Also, Some Curious ... (1822)
- The Metaphysic of Man (1806) :a translation from the German of J. C. Goldbeck
Works about WaddingtonEdit
- "Waddington, Samuel Ferrand," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.