|←Author Index: Ha||Samuel Harsnett
|Schoolmaster, Church of England minister and eventually Archbishop of York.|
- Nemo necessario damnatur, treatise against Calvinism; may have been his BD thesis.
- De Necessitate baptismi
- Sermon against predestination, on the text of Ezekiel 33:11, 1584.
- A Discovery of the Fruadulent practises of Iohn Darrel, Bacheler of Artes, in his proceedings concerning the Pretended Possession and dispossession of William Somers at Nottingham; of Thomas Darling, the boy of Burton at Caldwell; and of Katherine Wright at Mansfield, & Whittlington; and of his dealings with one Mary Couper at Nottingham, detecting in some sort the deceitfull trade in these latter dayes of casting out Deuils, London, John Wolfe, 1599.
- A Declaration of egregious Popish Impostures, to with-draw the harts of her Maiesties Subiects from their allegeance, and from the truth of Christian Religion professed in England, under the pretence of casting out deuils. Pracised by Edmunds, alias Weston a Iesuit, and diuers Romish Priests his wicked associates. Whereunto are annexed the Copies of the Confessions, and Examinations of the parties themselves, taken upon oath before her Maiesties Commissioners, for causes Ecclesiasticall, James Roberts, Barbican, 1603; with a new title pages, London, 1605.
- Defence of Answer against a certain Reply concerning Usury, dated after 1604.
- Consideration of the better settling of Church government, 1629.
- Instructions concerning certain articles to be observed and put in execution by the several Bishops in his Province.