- Francis Oliver Finch, In Memoriam, note in Gilchrist's Life of William Blake
- An address to the Electors of West Kent, Pamphlet 1832
- The 1861 Lives Balance Sheet Epitaph on death of his son Thomas More Palmer
- On going to Shoreham,Kent to design from Ruth, a prayer (1826)
- With pipe and rural chaunt along, a poem, Samuel Palmer's Sketchbook 1824,British Museum Facsimile Published by William Blake Trust (1862)
Works about PalmerEdit
- "Palmer, Samuel (1805-1881)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.