- Sonnets to Duse and other Poems, 1907
- "The Princess Has Her Lovers", 1910
- Helen of Troy and Other Poems, 1911
- Rivers to the Sea, 1915
- Love Songs, 1917
- Flame and Shadow, 1920
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "There Will Come Soft Rains", p. 186; "Spring in War-Time", p. 420.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1933, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 89 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.