Author:Sidney James Mark Low
- The Dictionary of English History (1884) and subsequent editions
- The Governance of England (1904), revised edition (1914) 
- The Political History of the Reign of Queen Victoria
- The British Constitution
Contributions to the DNBEdit
Contribution to EB1911Edit
- "Churchill, Lord Randolph," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about LowEdit
- "Low, Sidney James Mark," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Low, Sidney James," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Obituary: Sir Sidney Low, Journalist And Author," in The Times (1932)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.