Author:Theodore Edward Hook
- Sayings and Doings (1826-1829)
- Maxwell (1830)
- Love and Pride (1833)
- Gilbert Gurney (1836)
- Recollections of the late George Colman, in Bentley's Miscellany, Vol. I, No. 1, 1837 (start transcription)
- Jack Brag (1837) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Gurney Married (1838)
- Peregrine Bunce (1842) IA
Works about HolmesEdit
- "Hook, Theodore Edward," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Hook, Theodore Edward," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hook, Theodore Edward," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Hook, Theodore Edward," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.