- Reports of Cases relative to the duty and office of a Justice of the Peace from 1776 to 1785
- Volume 1 (1786)
- Volume 2 (1789)
- Hamlet, and As you like it: a specimen of a new edition of Shakespeare by William Shakespeare (1832)
Works about CaldecottEdit
- "Caldecott, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Caldecott, Thomas (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "The Library of Thomas Caldecott, Esq. Bencher of the Middle Temple" in Gentleman's Magazine, 155 (January, 1834), pp. 59–61
- "Rare Books Sold in Mr. Caldecott's Library" in Gentleman's Magazine, 155 (February, 1834), pp. 194–196
- "Rare Books of Poetry &c. Sold in Mr. Caldecott's Library" in Gentleman's Magazine, 155 (March, 1834), pp. 284–286
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.