Author:Thomas Campbell (1777-1844)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Campbell.
- Gertrude of Wyoming
- The Harper
- Lord Ullin's Daughter
- Song to the Evening Star
- The Battle of the Baltic, also known as "The Battle of Copenhagen"
- The Last Man
- O'Connor's Child
- The Pleasures of Hope
- The Downfall of Poland (excerpt)
- To the Rainbow
- Ye Mariners of England
- The Soldier's Dream
- Dirge of Wallace
- "Martial Elegy", by Tyrtaeus, in Masterpieces of Greek Literature (1902)
Works about CampbellEdit
- "Campbell, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Mr. Campbell and Mr. Crabbe," in The Spirit of the Age (pp. 185−205), London: Henry Colburn (1825)
- "Thomas Campbell," in The Maclise Portrait-Gallery (pp. 4−7), by William Bates, illustrated by Daniel Maclise, London: Chatto and Windus (1883)
- "Campbell, Thomas (1777-1844)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Campbell, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.