- An essay on the slavery and commerce of the human species, particularly the African, 1786 (external scan)
- A summary view of the slave trade, 1787
- An essay on the impolicy of the African slave trade, 1788 (external scan)
- Letters on the Slave-Trade, 1791 [Letters to Mirabeau]
- A Portraiture of Quakerism, 1806 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- History of the Rise, Progress and Accomplishment of the Abolition of the African Slave Trade, 2 vols , 1808 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Memoirs of the Private and Public Life of William Penn, 1813 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Thoughts on the Necessity for improving the Condition of the Slaves in the British Colonies, 1823 (external scan)
- Abolition of the African Slave-trade, by the British Parliament, 1830 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The diversions of the field, called sporting, inconsistent with the morality of the Old and New Testaments, 1827 (external scan)
- Strictures on a Life of William Wilberforce, 1838
Works about ClarksonEdit
- A Biographical Sketch of Thomas Clarkson, by Thomas Taylor, 1839 (external scan)
- Thomas Clarkson, the Friend of Slaves, by Earl Leslie Griggs, 1936
- "Clarkson, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.