- Philibert, a Poetical Romance (1819)
- Highways and Byways, or Tales of the Roadside picked up in the French Provinces by a Walking Gentleman (1823) 2 vols.; 2nd series, 1825, 3 vols., and 3rd series, 1827, 3 vols.
- The History of Switzerland (1825, anon.)
- Ben Nazir, the Saracen, a Tragedy (1827)
- Traits of Travel, or Tales of Men and Cities (1829), in 3 vols.
- The History of the Netherlands to the Belgium Revolution in 1830 (1830)
- The Heiress of Bruges, a Tale of the Year Sixteen Hundred (1831)
- Jacqueline of Holland, an Historical Tale (1831), in 3 vols.
- Legends of the Rhine and of the Low Countries (1832), in 3 vols.
- Agnes de Mansfeldt, an Historical Tale (1836), in 3 vols.
- The Boundary Question raised and Dr. Franklin's Red Line shown to be the right one, by a British subject (1843)
- The Master Passion and other Tales (1845), in 3 vols.
- Chance Medley of Light Matter (1845)
- The Cagot's Hut and the Conscript's Bride (1852)
- The Forfeit Hand and other Tales (1857)
- Curse of the Black Lady and other Tales (1857)
- Civilised America (1859), in 2 vols.
- England and the Disrupted States of America (1861)
- Beaten Paths and those who trod them (1862), in 2 vols.
Works about Grattan Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse