Author:Thomas Eastoe Abbott
|←Author Index: Ab||Thomas Eastoe Abbott
- Peace: a Lyric Poem, 1814.
- The Triumph of Christianity: a Missionary Poem, with Notes and other Poems, 1819.
- The Soldier's Friend; or, Memorials of Brunswick: a Poem sacred to the memory of his Royal Highness Frederick, Duke of York and Albany, 1828.
- Lines on Education and Religion, 1839.
Works about AbbottEdit
- "Abbott, Thomas Eastoe," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.