Author:Thomas Hood Cockburn-Hood
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand InstituteEdit
- Notes respecting the Moa Cave at Earnscleugh, Otago (1873)
- Observations regarding the Hot Winds of Canterbury and Hawke Bay (1874)
- Notes upon the probable Changes that have taken place in the Physical Geography of New Zealand since the arrival of the Maori (1874)
- Remarks upon the supposed Pleistocene Glaciation of New Zealand and Postglacial Moas (1876)
- New Zealand a Post-glacial Centre of Creation (1877)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.