- Curiosities of the Pulpit and Pulpit Literature
- Report of the voyage of the "Castle Eden" with information about early Canterbury & Wellington / a report to the Archbishop of Canterbury, England, from Thomas Jackson
- Our dumb companions; or, Conversations of a father with his children, about dogs, horses, donkeys, and cats
- Our feathered companions; or, conversations of a father with his children about sea-birds, song-birds, and other feathered tribes that live in or visit the British Isles, their habits, &c.
- Contributions to The Imperial Dictionary of Universal Biography
Works about JacksonEdit
- "Jackson, Thomas (1812-1886)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.