Author:Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|←Author Index: Mi||Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|Surveyor-general of New South Wales, explorer of Australia|
- Three Expeditions Into the Interior of Eastern Australia (1838).
- Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia (1848). external scan
- The Australian Geography (1850).
- (tr.) The Lusiad, by Luís de Camões (1854). external scan
- Alleged author of To Bourke's Statue this Appropriate Effusion of Unprofitable Brass is Unceremoniously Dedicated, by Ichneumon, Anxious to Instruct his Grandmothers in the Inductive Science of Sucking Eggs (1855)
- Battlefields of the Peninsula