|←Author Index: Mo||Thomas More
|English author, politician, and lawyer|
- History of King Richard III (1513/1518)
- Utopia (Libellus vere aureus, nec minus salutaris quam festivus, de optimo rei publicae statu deque nova insula Utopia)
- Dialogue of Comfort Against Tribulation (1534)
- Lady Fortune, lengthy poem berating those who trust in luck
- Letter to his daughter, Margaret, July 5, 1535 – the night before he was beheaded.
- Prayer of Thomas More, written during his imprisonment in the Tower of London
Works about MoreEdit
- The Life of Sir Thomas More, written by William Roper, his son-in-law
- "More, Sir Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "More, Sir Thomas," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "More, Thomas (1478-1535)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.