- The Extent of Knowledge which the Jews had of a Future State at the Time of our Saviour's Appearance (1830) (external scan)
- The Norrisian Prize Essay for 1832 (1832)
- The Prophecies delivered by Christ Himself (1836)
- Conciones Basilicæ on the Second Advent: Sermons Delivered during the Season of Advent 1843 (1844) (external scan)
- (tr.) Commentaries on the first Twenty Chapters of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel by Calvin (1847) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- (tr.) Commentaries on the Book of the Prophet Daniel by Calvin (1852–3) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- (tr.) A Translation of the Prophecies of Daniel (1854) (external scan)
Works about MyersEdit
- "Myers, Thomas," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.