Author:Thomas Reid (1710-1796)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Reid.
|←Author Index: Re||Thomas Reid
- An Essay on Quantity (1748)
- An Inquiry into the Human Mind on the Principles of Common Sense (1764)
- “A Brief Account of Aristotle's Logic” in Sketches of the History of Man by Lord Kames (1774)
- Essays on the Intellectual Powers of Man (1785)
- Essays on the Active Powers of Man (1788)
Works about ReidEdit
- "Reid, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Reid, Thomas," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Reid, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . "Hamilton and Reid: Theory of Perception" in Essays in Philosophy (1856)
- Fraser, Alexander Campbell . Thomas Reid (1898)
- Stewart, Dugald. Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Reid (1803)
- "Reid, Thomas (1710-1796)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.