Author:Thomas Stamford Raffles
- Substance of a Minute Recorded by the Honourable Thomas Stamford Ruffles on the 11th February 1814: on the Introduction of an Improved System of Internal Management and the Establishment of a Land Rental on the Island of Java (1814) (transcription project)
- A Discourse delivered to the Literary and Scientific Society at Java, on the 10th of September, 1815 (1816)
- The History of Java, 1817 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Account of the Dugong, in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Volume 110. 1820-01-01 (external scan)
- Statement of the services of Sir Stamford Raffles, 1824 (external scan)
- The mission to Siam, and Hué, the capital of Cochin China, in the years 1821-2. From the journal of the late George Finlayson. With a memoir of the author, by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, F.R.S, 1826 (external scan)
Works about RafflesEdit
- Memoir of the life and public services of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles by Sophia Raffles, 1830 (external scan)
- "Raffles, Thomas Stamford," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.