|←Author Index: St||Thomas Stanley
|English poet and philosopher|
- Poems (1647)
- Europa, Cupid Crucified, Venus Vigils (1649)
- Aurora and the Prince (1647), from the Spanish of J. Perez de Montalvan
- Oronla, the Cyprian Virgin (1650), from the Italian of G. Preti
- Anacreon; Bion; Moschus; Kisses by Secundus ... a volume of translations (1651)
- History of Philosophy (1655–1661), in 3 vols.
- History of Chaldaick Philosophy (1662), being the 4th volume of the "History of Philosophy"
- Aeschylus (1664)
- Anachreon (1893), edited by Arthur Henry Bullen
- Thomas Stanley: his original lyrics, complete, in their collated readings of 1647, 1651, 1657 (1907), edited by Louise Imogen Guiney
Works about StanleyEdit
- "Stanley, Thomas (1625-1678)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Stanley, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Stanley, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)