Author:Thomas Taylor (1775-1848)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Taylor.
|←Author Index: Ta||Thomas Taylor
|English botanist, bryologist, and mycologist|
- “Lichenes antarctici.” (with J.D.Hooker) in The London Journal of Botany 3: 634-658 (1844)
- “New Lichens, principally from the Herbarium of Sir William J. Hooker.” in The London Journal of Botany 6: 148-197 (1847)
- “On the Specific Characters of certain new Cryptogamic Plants lately received from, and collected by, Professor William Jameson, on Pichincha, near Quito.” in The London Journal of Botany 7: 278-285. (1848)
- “Diagnostic characters of five new species of cryptogamic plants from Jamaica. Lichenes: Parmelia ochroleuca.” in Transactions of the Botanical Society of Edinburgh 3: 23-25 (1850)
Works about TaylorEdit
- "Taylor, Thomas (d.1848)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.