- The creed of Mr. Hobbes examined in a feigned conference between him and a student in divinity (1670), in 4 volumes.
- Of idolatry: a discourse.... (1678)
- Baconia, or Certain Genuine Remains of Lord Bacon (1679)
- Discretion in Giving Alms (1681)
- A discourse concerning a guide in matters of faith; with respect, especially, to the Romish pretence of the necessity of such a one as is infallible. (1683)
- Popery not founded on scripture (1688)
- A discourse concerning the Ecclesiastical commission open'd in the jerusalem-chamber, October the 10th; 1689 (1689)
- A sermon concerning the coelestial body of a Christian after the resurrection, preached before the King and Queen at White-Hall, April 8, 1694 (1694)
- A sermon preached at the funeral of Her late Majesty Queen Mary of ever blessed memory in the Abbey-Church in Westminster, upon March 5, 16945 (1709)
Works about TenisonEdit
- The Memoirs of the Life and Times of the Most Rev. Father in God, Dr Thomas Tenison, late Archbishop of Canterbury (1716?)
- Carpenter, E., Thomas Tenison, Archbishop of Canterbury: his life and times. (1948) London: S.P.C.K..
- "Tenison, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (23) (1888)
- "Tenison, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tenison, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.