Author:Thomas Witlam Atkinson
- Oriental and Western Siberia: a Narrative of Seven Years' Explorations and Adventures in Siberia, Mongolia, the Kirghis Steppes, Chinese Tartary, and part of Central Asia (1858)
- Travels in the Regions of the Upper and Lower Amoor and the Russian Acquisitions on the Confines of India and China (1860)
- Exploration of the Amoor (1864)
- Voyage down the Amoor (1866)
Works about AtkinsonEdit
- "Atkinson, Thomas Witlam," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.