- Rays of Death (part 1) (Scientific Detective Monthly, April 1930 vol.01 no.04 pg. 340)
- Poca Hauntus (G-Men, February 1937 vol.06 no.02 pg. 113)
- Vaquero Guns [as Jackson Cole](Texas Ranger, April 1939 vol.08 no.02 pg. 13)
- Land Office Loot (Popular Western, January 1941 vol.20 no.01 pg. 88)
- "From an Amber Block" in Astounding Stories of Super Science, 03 (01)
- "Giants of the Ray" in Astounding Stories of Super Science, 02 (03)
- "The Soul Snatcher" in Astounding Stories of Super Science, 02 (01)
- Chaparral Maruders (1939)
- The Trail Blazers (1939)
- The Buffolo Hunters (1940)
- The Montanna Vigilantes (1941)
- Frontier Massacre (1941)
- Guns of Dodge City (1942)
- Leadville Avengers (1942)
- Blood on the Plains (1942)
- Kit Carson's Way (1942)
- Wagons to California (1944)
- Guns of the Sioux (1945)
- Riders of the Valley (1946)
- Marshall of Wichita (1946)
- Riding for Custer (1947)
- Range of Doom (1966)
- The Rio Kid Rides Again (1967)
- Pards of Buffalo Bill (1968)
- Outlaw Brand (1969)
- Gunfighters Holiday (1971)
- Drifter (1973)
- On to Cheyenne (1976)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.