Author:Victoria of the United Kingdom
- Proclamation by the Queen in Council, to the princes, chiefs, and people of India (1858).
- A Proclamation For Uniting the Provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick, into one Dominion under the name of CANADA (1867).
- Queen Victoria's Proclamation as Empress of India (1876).
- The Letters of Queen Victoria, in three volumes, edited by Arthur Christopher Benson (1908)
- Further Letters of Queen Victoria, translated from German (published in 1930s)
- Letter to King Leopold I of Belgium (1854)
Works about VictoriaEdit
Addressed to VictoriaEdit
- Lin Tsê-hsü's Letter to Queen Victoria, 1839
- Kaiser Wilhelm's Address to Queen Victoria by Wilhelm II, 1889
- "Victoria, Queen," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Victoria," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Queen Victoria" in Varied Types by G. K. Chesterton, 1908
- "The Bells and Queen Victoria" by Rudyard Kipling, 1911
- Queen Victoria by Giles Lytton Strachey, 1921
- "Ireland and her Queen" in Once a Week, Series 1, 5
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.