Author:Victoria of the United Kingdom
|←Author Index: Vi||Alexandrina Victoria
|Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837, and the first Empress of India from 1 May 1876 to 22 January 1901|
- Proclamation by the Queen in Council, to the princes, chiefs, and people of India (1858).
- A Proclamation For Uniting the Provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick, into one Dominion under the name of CANADA (1867).
- Queen Victoria's Proclamation as Empress of India (1876).
Works about VictoriaEdit
Addressed to VictoriaEdit
- Lin Tsê-hsü's Letter to Queen Victoria, 1839
- Kaiser Wilhelm's Address to Queen Victoria by Wilhelm II, 1889
- "Victoria, Queen," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Victoria," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Queen Victoria" in Varied Types by , 1908
- "The Bells and Queen Victoria" by , 1911
- Queen Victoria by , 1921