|←Author Index: Pu||Vladimir Putin
|President of Russia since 2012; previously served as President from 2000–2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999–2000 and 2008–2012|
- Address by President of the Russian Federation on the reunification of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol with Russia (18 March 2014)
- Message from the President of Russia to the leaders of several European countries (a letter sent to European leaders on 10.04.2014)
- Opening remarks by Vladimir Putin at the Security Council meeting, July 22, 2014
- Valdai speech of Vladimir Putin
- Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference  (July 16, 2018)
This file comes from the website of the President of the Russian Federation and is copyrighted. This file is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Licence. In short: you are free to distribute and modify the file as long as you attribute www.kremlin.ru.
The permission letter from the Press Secretary for the President of the Russian Federation is available as Kremlin authorisation-English.pdf.