Author:Walter Perceval Yetts
|←Author Index: Ye||Walter Perceval Yetts
|British naval/army surgeon and sinologist|
- "The Chinese Isles of the Blest" in Folk-Lore, 30 (1919), pp. 35−62
- Catalogue of the Chinese & Corean bronzes, sculpture, jades, jewellery and miscellaneous objects: The George Eumorfopoulos Collection. London: Benn, 1929–1932
- Vol. 1 Bronzes: Ritual and other vessels, weapons, etc.
- Vol. 2 Bronzes: Bells, drums, mirrors, etc.
- (with A. C. Moule) The Rulers Of China 221 B.C. – A.D. 1949 Chronological Tables Compiled By A. C. Moule. With a Section on the Earlier Dynasties by W. Perceval Yetts. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul 1957 ("Yetts provides information of the rulers of China from 2100-249BC.")