- The Achievements of Luther Trant (1910) with Edwin Balmer
- The Surakarta (1913) with Edwin Balmer
- The Blind Man's Eyes (1916) with Edwin Balmer
- The Indian Drum (1917) with Edwin Balmer
Short stories Edit
- The Luther Trant series with Edwin Balmer
- "Reuber" in The Red Book Magazine, (1909 Oct))
- "The Highwaymen" in The Saturday Evening Post, (1909 Oct 16) with Edwin Balmer (ss)
- "After the Fact" in The Red Book Magazine,(1912 March)
- "The Price of a Party" in Cosmopolitan,(1921 Feb)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1951, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 71 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse