|←Author Index: Bo||William Boscawen
|English lawyer, author and translator. Contributor to the 'Gentleman's Magazine' and to the 'British Critic.'|
- A treatise on convictions on penal statutes (1792)
- The odes, epodes, and Carmen Seculare of Horace, translated into English verse (1793)
- The satires, epistles, and art of poetry of Horace, translated into English verse (1797)
- The progress of satire, with notes containing remarks on "The pursuits of literature" (1798)
- Poems (1801)
Works about BoscawenEdit
- "Boscawen, William (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Boscawen, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.