Author:William Brook Bridges Stevens
|←Author Index: St||William Brook Bridges Stevens
|Writer for boys, solicitor.|
- Garibaldi: His Life and Times; Comprising the Revolutionary History of Italy from 1789 to the Present Time, with Francis Young (1864) (external scan)
- Preface to The Poetical Works of James Russell Lowell (1865) (external scan)
- "Guilbert Fitz-Richard" in Once a Week, Series 1, 5 (1861)
- "King Harold's Answer to Harold Halfagar" in Once a Week, Series 1, 7 (1862)
- "Corporal Pietro Micca" in Once a Week, Series 1, 8 (1863)
- "Touching District Visiting" in Englishwoman's Magazine (1865)
- "A West Country Worthy" in Beeton's Annual (1866)
- In Beeton's Brave Tales, Bold Ballads, and Travels and Perils by Land and Sea (1872) (external scan)
- "The Dying Zouave to His Cat"
- "The Boy-Bedouins of London Streets: A Social Problem"
- "Faithful Unto Death; or, The Sentry of Herculaneum"