- Love's Victory, a Tragi-Comedy (1658)
- Pharonnida, an Heroick Poem (1659)
- England’s Jubile, or a Poem on the happy Return of his Sacred Majesty Charles the Second (1660)
- Eromona, or the Noble stranger (1683), a prose version of Pharonnida.
Works about ChamberlayneEdit
- "Chamberlayne, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Chamberlayne, William," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Chamberlayne, William," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.