Author:William Daniel Conybeare
|←Author Index: Co||William Daniel Conybeare
- On the Origin of Organic Impressions (1814)
- On the Geological Features of the North-eastern Counties of Ireland (based on notes of Dr. Berger) (1816)
- Outlines of the Geology of England and Wales (1822, only part 1 was published), with William Phillips
Works about ConybeareEdit
- "Conybeare, William Daniel," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Conybeare, William Daniel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)