|←Author Index: Da||William Darlington
|physician, botanist, and United States Congressman from Pennsylvania|
- Flora Cestrica: An Attempt to Enumerate and Describe the Flowering and Filicoid plants of Chester County (1837). (external scan)
- A Plea for a National Museum and Botanic Garden: To be Founded on the Smithsonian Institution at the City of Washington (1841). (external scan)
- Reliquiæ Baldwinianæ: selections from the correspondence of the late William Baldwin, M. D., compiled by William Darlington (1843). (external scan)
- Address Before the Chester County Horticultural Society (1846) (external scan)
- Agricultural Botany (1847). (external scan)
- Flora Cestrica: An Herborizing Companion for the Young Botanists of Chester County, Pennsylvania (1853)(external scan)
Works about DarlingtonEdit
- Sharpless, William T. Dr. William Darlington, physician and botanist.
- Lansing, Dorothy I. That Magnificent Cestrian: Dr. William Darlington, 1782-1863, Being a Short Introductory Biography. Serpentine Press, 1985.