Author:William Eagle Clarke
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Clarke.
- Clarke, Wm. Eagle (1879). "Yorkshire Ornithological Notes, 1878". The Naturalist: Journal of the Yorkshire Naturalists' Union. New series, vol 4 (48): 177–180. (external scan)
- Nelson, Thomas Hudson; Clarke, William Eagle; Boyes, F. (1907). The Birds of Yorkshire. (external scan)
- Bartholomew, J.G.; Clarke, W.E.; Grimshaw, P.H. (1912). Atlas of Zoogeography. Edinburgh: John Barholomew & Co. (external scan)
- Studies in Bird Migration (1912).
- Manual of British Birds Third edition, Gurney & Jackson (1927) (revisions to the earlier editions by Howard Saunders)
About William Eagle ClarkEdit
- Announcement of the "speedy resumption of the publication" of The Birds of Yorkshire, in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 5, issue 715 (January, 1901), p. 32–33.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1938, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 84 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.