- Speeches of the Right Hon. the Earl of Carlisle, Edward Baines, Esq., Wm E. Forster, Esq. and other gentlemen at the annual meeting of the Leeds Young Men's Anti-Slavery Society, in the Town Hall, Dec. 28, 1858, his worship the Mayor, Sir Peter Fairbairn in the chair (1859)
- Speech of Mr. W. E. Forster, M. P., on the slaveholders' rebellion (1863)
- Our colonial empire: an address delivered before the Philosophical Institution of Edinburgh on Friday November 5, 1875, 1875
- Imperial federation (1885)
- "Preface" to The citizen reader: for the use of schools (1885) by Hugh Oakeley Arnold-Forster
Works about Forster Edit
- Life of the Right Honourable William Edward Forster (1888) by Thomas Wemyss Reid, in 2 vols.
- "William Edward Forster" in Famous English statesmen of Queen Victoria's reign (1891) by Sarah Knowles Bolton
- "The Right Honourable William Edward Forster" in Wordsworth and the Coleridges, with other memories, literary and political (1899) by Ellis Yarnall
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse