Author:William Edward Forster
|←Author Index: Fo||William Edward Forster
|British industrialist and politician|
- Speeches of the Right Hon. the Earl of Carlisle, Edward Baines, Esq., Wm E. Forster, Esq. and other gentlemen at the annual meeting of the Leeds Young Men's Anti-Slavery Society, in the Town Hall, Dec. 28, 1858, his worship the Mayor, Sir Peter Fairbairn in the chair (1859)
- Speech of Mr. W. E. Forster, M. P., on the slaveholders' rebellion (1863)
- Our colonial empire: an address delivered before the Philosophical Institution of Edinburgh on Friday November 5, 1875, 1875 (external scan)
- Imperial federation (1885)
- "Preface" to The citizen reader: for the use of schools (1885) by Hugh Oakeley Arnold-Forster
Works about ForsterEdit
- "Forster, William Edward," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- Life of the Right Honourable William Edward Forster (1888) by Thomas Wemyss Reid, in 2 vols.
- "William Edward Forster" in Famous English statesmen of Queen Victoria's reign (1891) by Sarah Knowles Bolton
- "The Right Honourable William Edward Forster" in Wordsworth and the Coleridges, with other memories, literary and political (1899) by Ellis Yarnall
- "Forster, William Edward," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.