Author:William Edwin Anderson
|←Author Index: An||William Edwin Anderson
|F.R.C.S.; Chairman of Council of the Japan Society|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. An."
- Japanese Wood Engravings (1895) (London: Seeley and Co.) (transcription project)
- The Pictorial Arts of Japan
- Catalogue of Chinese and Japanese Pictures in the British Museum
- "Japan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) IV. Art (Painting, with Frank Brinkley)
- "Cork, its Manufacture and Properties" in Popular Science Monthly, 31 (September 1887)