Author:William Forster Lloyd
|←Author Index: Ll||William Forster Lloyd
|British economics academic; professor of political economy, student of Christ Church|
- Lecture on the Notion of Value, as distinguished not only from utility, but also from value in exchange, 1833.
- Two Lectures on the Checks to Population, 1833.
- Four Lectures on Poor-Laws, 1835
- Two Lectures on the Justice of the Poor-Laws and One Lecture on Rent, 1837.
- Lectures on Population, Value, Poor Laws and Rent, 1837.
Works about LloydEdit
- "Lloyd, Rev. William Forster," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Lloyd, William Forster," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.