Author:William George Clark
- "The "Birds" of Aristophanes" in Journal of Classical and Sacred Philology, 1 (1) (March, 1854), pp. 1–20 (transcription project)
- The Works of William Shakespeare (1863-1866, editor)
- The Globe Edition: The Works of William Shakespeare (1864, editor) (HathiTrust)
Works about ClarkEdit
- "Clark, William George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Clark, William George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.