Author:William Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer
For authors with similar names, see author:Lytton Bulwer.
- An Autumn in Greece (1826)
- Life of Byron (1835)
- Historical Characters (1868-70)
Works about BulwerEdit
- "Sir Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (4) (1878)
- "Bulwer, William Henry Lytton Earle," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Dalling And Bulwer, William Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer, 1st Lord," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Dalling and Bulwer, William Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer, Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.