Author:William Henry Sykes
- An Account of the Caves of Ellora, as it appeared in Transactions of the Literary Society of Bombay (1823) (external scan)
- On the Increase of Wealth and Expenditure in the Various Classes of Society in the United Kingdom (1837)
- Special Reports on the Statistics of the Four Collectorates of Dukhun (1838)
- Notes on the Religious, Moral and Political State of Ancient India (1841)
- The Taeping Rebellion in China (1863) (external scan)
Works about SykesEdit
- "Sykes, William Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.