- "Travels in the South of Spain," London, 1811
- "Considerations on the Protection required by British Agriculture, and on the Influence of the Price of Corn on Exportable Productions," London, 1814.
- "A Letter to Samuel Whitbread, Esq., M.P., being a Sequel to “Considerations” … To which are added, Remarks on the Publications of a Fellow of University College, Oxford, Mr. Ricardo, and Mr. Torrens," London, 1815.
- "An Inquiry into the Causes of Agricultural Distress,’ London, 1816 (also in the "Pamphleteer," 1817, x. 395–418).
- "A View of the Agriculture, Manufacture, Statistics, and State of Society of Germany and parts of Holland and France, taken during a Journey through those Countries in 1819," London, 1820.
- "Report on the Trade in Foreign Corn, and on the Agriculture of the North of Europe. … To which is added an Appendix of Official Documents, Averages of Prices," &c., 2nd edit., London, 1826.
- "A Report … respecting the Agriculture and the Trade in Corn in some of the Continental States of Northern Europe,’ dated 16 March 1828, in the ‘Pamphleteer,’ 1828, xxix. 361–456.
- "Tracts relating to the Corn Trade and Corn Laws, including the Second Report ordered to be printed by the two Houses of Parliament,’ 3 pts., London, 1828.
- "An Historical Inquiry into the Production and Consumption of the Precious Metals,’ 2 vols., London, 1831 (translated into German by C. T. Kleinschrod, 2 vols., Leipzig, 1838).
Works about JacobEdit
- "Jacob, William (1762?-1851)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.