Author:William Jones (1726-1800)
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Jones.
|←Author Index: Jo||William Jones
|British clergyman and author, known as William Jones of Nayland|
- The constitutional criterion (1768) (external scan)
- The religious use of botanical philosophy: a sermon (1786) (external scan)
- Memoirs of the life, studies, and writings of the Right Reverend George Horne, D.D. (1799) (external scan)
- Lectures on the figurative language of the Holy Scripture (1808) (external scan)
- The Scholar armed against the errors of the time (1812) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The catholic doctrine of a Trinity (1813) (external scan)
Works about JonesEdit
- "Jones, William (9)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Jones, William (1726-1800)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.