- Westell, W. Percival (1902). The Early Life of the young Cuckoo. London: Thomas Burleigh.
- —— (1910). British Nesting Birds. London: J.M. Dent & Sons.
- —— (1918). My Life as a Naturalist. London: Cecil Palmer & Hayward. (with a photograph of the author)
Contributions to The Zoologist' Edit
Works about Westell Edit
- announcement of Westell 1902 in: The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 6, issue 736 (October, 1902), p. 398
- Moore, P.G. (October 2015). "William Percival Westell (1874-1943): a prolific popularizer of British natural history". Archives of Natural History 42 (2): 331–343. doi:10.3366/anh.2015.0316.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1943, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 79 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse