Author:William Samuel Lilly
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Lilly.
|←Author Index: Li||William Samuel Lilly
|British barrister-at-law, Inner Temple; Indian Civil Service; secretary of the Catholic Union of Great Britain; essayist; Justice of the Peace for Middlesex and London
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. S. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- Ancient Religion and Modern Thought (1884)
- Chapters in European History (1886)
- The Claims of Christianity (1894)
- Christianity and Modern Civilization (1903)
- Studies in Religion and Literature (1904)
- Manual of the Law Specially Affecting Catholics (1893)
- India and its Problems(1902)
- The New France (1913)
- England since the Reformation, in