|←Author Index: So||William Somner
|English antiquarian scholar, the author of the first dictionary of the Anglo-Saxon language|
- Antiquities of Canterbury
- Notes and a Glossary to Sir Roger Twisden's Laws of Henry I.
- Dictionarium Saxonico-Latino-Anglicum
Works about SomnerEdit
- "Somner, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "William Somner," in Men of Kent and Kentishmen (pp. 126−127), by John Hutchinson, Canterbury: Cross & Jackman (1892)