- Part I: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Part II: Rights of the Aboriginal Peoples of Canada
- Part III: Equalization and Regional Disparities
- Part IV: Constitutional Conference
- Part V: Procedure for Amending Constitution of Canada
- Part VI: Amendment to the Constitution Act, 1867
- Part VII: General
- Schedule to the Constitution Act: Modernization of the Constitution
This work is reproduced under the terms of the Reproduction of Federal Law Order for enactments of the Government of Canada. This document is not an official version, and not endorsed by the Government of Canada.
This work is also in the public domain in the U.S. because it is an edict of a government, local or foreign. See § 313.6(C)(2) of the Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices. Such documents include "legislative enactments, judicial decisions, administrative rulings, public ordinances, or similar types of official legal materials" as well as "any translation prepared by a government employee acting within the course of his or her official duties."
Canadian legislation is under Crown Copyright pursuant to Section 12 of the Copyright Act for 50 years after the year of first publication. That section and the lack of modern case law make it unclear whether these documents remain protected by perpetual Crown rights and privileges after that term ends.
Public domainPublic domainfalse