This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
The First Ennead
- The Animate and the Man
- The Virtues
- Happiness and Extension of Time
- The Primal Good and Secondary Forms of Good
- The Nature and Source of Evil
- ‘The Reasoned Dismissal’
The Second Ennead
- The Heavenly System
- The Heavenly Circuit
- Are the Stars Causes?
- Matter in Its Two Kinds
- On Potentiality and Actuality
- Quality and Form-Idea
- On Complete Transfusion
- Why Distant Objects Appear Small
- Against the Gnostics; or, Against Those that Affirm the Creator of the Cosmos and the Cosmos Itself to be Evil
The Third Ennead
- On Providence (I)
- On Providence (II)
- Our Tutelary Spirit
- On Love
- The Impassivity of the Unembodied
- Time and Eternity
- Nature, Contemplation, and the One
- Detached Considerations
The Fourth Ennead
- On the Essence of the Soul (I)
- On the Essence of the Soul (II)
- Problems of the Soul (I)
- Problems of the Soul (II)
- Problems of the Soul (III); or, On Sight
- The Immortality of the Soul
- The Soul’s Descent into Body
- Are all Souls One?
The Fifth Ennead
- The Three Initial Hypostases
- The Origin and Order of the Beings following on the First
- The Knowing Hypostases and the Transcendent
- That the Intellectual Beings are not outside the Intellectual-Principle; and on the Nature of the Good
- That the Principle transcending Being has no Intellectual Act. What being has Intellection primarily and what being has it secondarily
- Is there an Ideal Archetype of Particular Beings?
- On the Intellectual Beauty
- The Intellectual-Principle, the Ideas, and the Authentic Existence
The Sixth Ennead
- On the Kinds of Being (I)
- On the Kinds of Being (II)
- On the Kinds of Being (III)
- On the Integral Omnipresence of the Authentic Existant (I)
- On the Integral Omnipresence of the Authentic Existant (II)
- On Numbers
- How the Multiplicity of the Ideal-Forms came into being; and on the Good
- On Free Will and the Will of the One
- On the Good, or the One
This work is a translation and has a separate copyright status to the applicable copyright protections of the original content.
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1934, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.